Known for its multiple hundred to thousand-year-old redwood forests, Redwood National Park in Northern California hosts half a million visitors each year from hikers to campers, to bird watchers. Shop The Original Puffy Redwood National Park blanket.
Artwork created by Anderson Design Group All rights reserved.
Your purchase gives back. Rumpl has partnered with 1% For the Planet to give back to causes supporting public lands
- Plastic bottles recycled per blanket: 16 (Junior size), 60 (1-Person size) or 100 (2-Person size)
- 100% post-consumer recycled polyester shell and insulation
- DWR finish for stain and water resistance
- Cape Clip® (1-Person size only) for hands-free use
- Corner loops
- Water-resistant stuff sack included
- All Rumpl Puffy Blankets are machine washable. We recommend using a front loading washing machine on cold, and adding in Grangers brand detergent for the best cleaning results while preserving the DWR. Hang dry or toss in the dryer on tumble dry low.