Start your workday with jeans that are already broken-in and ready to go. Brushed fabric has the great feeling of a worn pair of jeans, but triple-needle stitching and riveted seams mean these carpenter cut favorites will keep on working. The relaxed fit and boot-ready wide leg combine with extensive tool pockets to move with ease.
- Sits slightly below waist; straight leg
- Relaxed fit leaves room in the seat and thighs for all-day comfort on the job
- Sanded fabric for a broken-in look and feel
- Zip fly with heavy-duty brass zipper
- Dual tool pockets; hammer loop
- Reinforced seams; rivets at stress points to help prevent ripping; yoke, seat and side seams triple-stitched for added toughness
- Wider leg opening to fit over boots
- 11.5 oz. Brushed Duck, 100% Cotton
- Rinsed Slate.