The Deviation Ankle Boot is designed to provide anglers with a comfortable, performance driven footwear option that will hold up on/off the water, including non-marking lugged rubber outsoles with razor-cut siping to clear mud and other debris while maintaining the much needed traction on a wet deck. We’ve prioritized a thicker insole to promote noticeable shock resistance and the anti-odor cooling liner will ensure you leave the typical footwear stench behind.
• 100% Waterproof
• 6\" ankle-height coverage for use in a wide range of sea and weather conditions
• Thicker,compression-molded EVA midsole for shock resistance and all-day cushioning
• HeiQ Pure - anti-odor lining finish to keep things smelling fresh
• HeiQ SmartTemp - thermo-regulating finish to keep things cool
• Non-Marking Lugged Rubber Outsole with Razor-cut Siping.